Cable Matters 2-Pack Non-Polarized 2 Slot Power Cord (2 Slot Power Cable) 10 Feet (NEMA 1-15P to IEC C7)
Super Savings Item! Save 39% on the Cable Matters 2-Pack Non-Polarized 2 Slot Power Cord (2 Slot Power Cable) 10 Feet (NEMA 1-15P to IEC C7) by Cable Matters at CC Hot Spot. MPN: 400004-10x2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Connect More with Cable Matters AC Power Products 2-Pack of Replacement Cables The Cable Matters 18 AWG Figure-8 AC power cord is the ideal
Connect More with Cable Matters AC Power Products
2-Pack of Replacement Cables
The Cable Matters 18 AWG Figure-8 AC power cord is the ideal replacement for a lost or short factory cord. It is universally compatible with small appliances and electronics that have a non-polarized 2-slot receptacle. Directly connect a longer power cord instead of attaching a separate extension cord.
The combination of 18 AWG gauge conductors, a 10 Amp rating, and connectors with molded strain relief provides a safe and reliable extension cord. This power cable is backed by a lifetime warranty and product support for peace of mind when purchasing.
- Check your device, non-polarized figure-8 receptacles are both round
- Flush mounted wall TV requires a 2 inch clearance
- Check the voltage and amp rating of your equipment to ensure compatibility
AC Power Cord Specifications
- Type: SPT-2 Conductor AC Power Cord
- Power Connector: 2-Prong NEMA 1-15P Power Plug male
- Device Connector: 2-Slot IEC603320-C7 female (Non-polarized)
- Wire Gauge: 18 AWG
- Amp Rating: 10A max
2 x 18 AWG Figure-8 Non-Polarized Power Cords
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Support
Features & Highlights
- FIGURE 8 AC POWER CORD replaces a misplaced or short factory TV power cord; Female to male cable with an IEC 60320-C7 receptacle connects an audio, radio or LED TV device to a standard 2 or 3 pronged 120V AC outlet; Connects a laptop power transformer brick with a C8 figure-8 male port; Also referred to as Figure of 8 cable
- 18 AWG GAUGE power cable is rated for 10 amps to support small appliances, TVs, radios, lamps and light duty products that use two conductor power cords; Flexible cord has fully molded strain relief connectors with easy-grip features to provide long life, durability, and ease of use
- COST-EFFECTIVE 2-PACK of replacement power cords provides a spare cable to leave in place in hard to reach areas; A lifetime warranty and product support are included with theses cords
- SAFE & RELIABLE with a standard NEMA 1-15P two-pronged power plug and a 2 slot C7 Figure-8 non-polarized connector
- UNIVERSAL 2-SLOT COMPATIBILITY with many printers and consumer electronics such as Samsung UN Series TV, Samsung Smart TV, Samsung Curved TV and 8000 series , Apple Airport Time Capsule, Airport Express Base Station, Mac Mini (2014) Apple TV, HP OfficeJet Pro 8610, PlayStation PS2/3 Slim/4, Surface Pro 2/3, Bose wave radio, Direct TV, and even a retro Boom box
|Item Size:||4 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.1 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cable Matters, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Pangea Audio
mpn: PANGEA - AC-14 - 2.0 M, ean: 0854463002039,
Extremely Clean and Noise-Free Power for Source Components. Pangea Audio's AC-14 power cable is specifically designed for source components, which do not require the same large amounts of current as receivers and amps. The AC-14 provides more than en...
mpn: ZWACPFAC-10, ean: 0848078014945,
Power Cord. This cord is commonly used to power routers, switches, data center, and power distribution units.Extends the distance of a current power connection.. Thick 14AWG cable is able to supply the necessary energy for high-power devices.. 10ft B...
By First Data Clover
mpn: 43223-853, ean: 0669909983434,
YJ3 Power Adapter & Cord US (PWR-YJ3PWR-PK)...
mpn: 43223-545, ean: 0714983218559,
Features: The COMeap 8 Pin male to Dual 2x 8 Pin (6+2) male cable is to provide a convenient solution for adding two extra PCI Express connectors to your existing power supply; Specification: Cable Length: 24-inch + 8-inch(62cm+21cm) Connectors: 2x 8...
mpn: Power-Adapter-10783, ean: 0650270838027,
These Conwork DC male & female Connectors are attached to a power cable using solder terminals, perfect for making a cable to a desired length or replacing a broken connector. Application to Media Player, MP3 Player, MP4 Player, Audio-Video Equipment...
mpn: CNE591513, ean: 0641489591513,
Whether the power cable that came with your equipment are too long or too short you can find replacement cables in the perfect length right here. The standard 3 prong wall plug (NEMA 5-15p) to PC connector (IEC C13) cable was made commonplace by PC p...
By C2G/Cables To Go
mpn: 28593, ean: 0854587395185,
Replace your overused or misplaced power cable, or just get some extra cords for convenience. This universal right-angled power cord is ideal for tight areas and will plug into PCs, monitors, scanners, printers and other devices that use the 3-pin sh...
mpn: PC-10701-5, ean: 0030955275932,
CablesOnline, 5-Pack 1ft 2-Prong Figure-8 Replacement Non-Polarized Computer Power Cord Cable, PC-10701-5 Replacement power cable for notebook computers, PlayStation, X-Box, DVD player and other non-polarized devices. Specifications: * Universal figu...
By Tripp Lite
mpn: P024-006, ean: 0037332180599,
The Tripp Lite 14-Gauge, 15-Amp Heavy-Duty Power Extension Cord (6 ft.) allows you to extend the length of your existing power cord an additional length. It features a NEMA 5-15R receptacle and a NEMA 5-15P plug. It is constructed of 14-gauge wire an...
mpn: 43223-1199, ean: 0618538052066,
Specifications: Item Type: 8 pin PCI Express to 2 X PCIe 8(6+2)pin splitter Material: Plastic + Metal.Genuine new copper cores, no recycled materials.Color: Black+Yellow The length of the product(Approx): 9-inch (23cm).Gauge: standart 18AWG - UL 1007...